- Board Certified in Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Board Certified in Treatment and Management of Glaucoma
- Veterans Administration Disability Claim Examiner
- former Clinical Director TLC Laser Eye Center
- former optometrist UC Irvine Department of Ophthalmology
- FDA clinical investigator for Bausch+ Lomb
- co-investigator Nidek Excimer Laser
- Veterans Administration Choice Provider
- Paragon CRT Certified (Ortho-K)
- Beta Investigator Neurolens® (eyeBrain Medical)
- KOL (Key Opinion Leader) Lumenis Inc.
REVIEWS OF OUR OUTSTANDING SERVICE
Click below to read what patients are saying about our excellent service
I would like to welcome you to our practice! My practice was founded by my father, Dr. Howard Austin in 1969 with the mission statement of “personalized service with the latest technology”. From being one of the original practices to fit soft contact lenses to today being one of the few practices to utilize Zeiss i-Scription® , Zeiss HD-OCT® and Visucam Retinal Imaging, I have been an early adopter to utilize the latest advances in eyecare. From the moment you walk into our modern, professional office you will receive VIP treatment. I will make sure to take the time needed during your exam to help you achieve your best vision and analyze your ocular health. I went into this profession because I enjoy helping people and I have hand-picked my competent, professional staff who share my same values. I encourage you to read our online reviews to see what patients are saying about our excellent service.
I look forward to seeing you!
Allen Austin O.D
SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM ONLINE
Click on the image below to schedule your appointment
THE LATEST IN DESIGNER EYEWEAR
Our eyewear gallery showcases a large selection of designer frames featuring the latest styles from SALT Optics; other designer names we proudly carry include Tom Ford, Prada, Dior, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana, Tory Burch, John Varvatos, Versace, Silhouette, Ray-Ban and Oakley. Click below to learn more about our collection.
We utilize the latest technology in digital lenses including Zeiss i-Scription® high-definition lenses and the Zeiss i-Terminal® for custom frame measurements. The Zeiss HD-OCT 500® and Visucam Retinal Camera® are used for retinal imaging.